TimeFree employs talented and spirited individuals who value high quality results and customer satisfaction.
Technical Support Representative
TimeFree Innovations is looking for customer-focused and technologically inclined service representatives to help us provide outstanding customer service. We are excited to hire individuals who ensure problems are fully resolved and who go the extra mile to initiate solutions beneficial to all parties.
As technical support representatives (TSRs), you will receive, follow up, and resolve technology-related issues with the company platform. You will work hand in hand with our officers and engineers and are expected to be agile amidst the rapidly changing technology landscape.
– Provide first level support to customers with the help of provided technical trainings, FAQs, probing, and remote desktop connection.
– Exhaust available resolutions at your level and redirect problems to the next level of support, if needed.
– Properly record and document customer issues until closure.
– Report discrepancies or nuances to existing technical materials or standard operating procedures (SOPs) to the engineers or officers.
– Read and retain technical SOPs and product information to effectively resolve issues.
– Participate in departmental teams, provide feedback and/or recommendations for improvement.
– All other duties as assigned
– Male or female candidates between 18 and 30 years old
– Bachelors degree in any course
– Willing to work on shifting schedules
– Practical knowledge of MS Office and Google applications (Word, Excel, Gmail, etc.)
– Fresh graduates are welcome to apply.
– Bachelors degree in Computer Science or related fields
– Working experience providing technical support in a call center environment